Thursday 20 June 2013

Baroque Print






Top: Aritzia (also seen here) | Pants: Forever 21 | Shoes: Zara
Wristlet: Forever 21 (love this & this) | Sunglasses: Ray Ban | Bracelets: Pandora/Tiffany & Co (gifts ^_^ )

Hi everyone! More printed pants, I know. I should change my blog name too The Printed Pant Diaries. I can't help it, I love them.

Baroque print first became popular in the 90's by Versace. Its amazing how this print really has stood the test of time. While most trends seem to come and go, baroque always seems to be in fashion. This is the first baroque piece I have purchased, and I have to say I am quite tickled that I found these bad boys for $27 at Forever 21. Below are some of my favorite baroque inspirations, and some of the fabulous fashionistas that wear them.

 
(Jyoti from Style Delights)

(Maria of Crashing Red)

(The Chic Department)

(Bow Ties & Chanel)
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: