Thursday 13 June 2013

Patterned Pants, 3 Ways




I found these pants at Forever 21 a couple weeks ago, and immediately fell in love. Sometimes I have a hard time styling patterned pants because you can be limited to what you are able to pair them with. However when I saw these, outfit ideas just started flooding my brain. 

Pants: Forever 21 (similar here)
Top Photo: Top: (old) | Shoes: Aldo (similar here & here) | Sunglasses: Forever 21(similar here)
Middle Photo: Top: Dorothy Perkins (similar here & here) | Shoes: Lucy Choi London 
Sunglasses: Forever 21(similar here)| Clutch: Dorothy Perkins (similar here)  | Bracelet: Forever 21
Bottom Photo: Top: (old) | Shoes: Zara (sold out)(similar here) | Bag: RW&Co | Sunglasses: Coach

Follow on Bloglovin


1 comment:

  1. I love ur style!!
    And the pants are really cool!!

    Xox Eline
    www.oopsimadeitagain.com

    ReplyDelete