Sunday 23 June 2013

Designer Spotlight: Sophia Webster

Designer Spotlight: Sophia Webster


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

So I was reading my latest issue of Lou Lou magazine the other day, and I came across a picture of these adorable, candy colored shoes. One thing lead to the other and I was up until the late hours googling 'Sophia Webster'. Sophia worked as an assistant to Nicholas Kirkwood, up until debuting her own line. Her spring 2013 line marks her first official collection. Ill take one of each please. The pricing isn't bad either. While they aren't exactly priced for a gal on a budget, they don't fall into the category of 'when I win the lottery' either.

I like to stretch out from the norm when it comes to my shoe collection. And that is why I have fallen in love with this new designer. When I look at her shoes I feel eating a bag of sour patch kids and taking a stroll through Candy Land. Her collection is playful, fun, imaginative - but most of all its unique. Well done Sophia!

For those of you who have seen the news recently you've probably heard about the devastating flooding that has taken place in southern Alberta over the last few days. The flooding has resulted in over 100,000 people being evacuated from their homes - including my family and I. But in times of need it amazes me to see how people band together and help each other out. I read an article today saying the Red Cross has reached over 2 million in donations. I plan on doing a post later today or tomorrow covering more of the flooding. We just got our power back yesterday, however our internet is painfully slow. Talk soon!
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: