Thursday 27 June 2013

Blue My Mind






Top: Ann Taylor | Pants: Ann Taylor | Shoes: Zara
Clutch: Vintage | Sunglasses: Versace (similar here)

I love this clutch. My mom found it at a garage sale years ago, and it's definitely one of my favorite items that she has discovered on her adventures. Of course this is next too the brand new, never opened, scrapbooking kit she found me - I LOVE scrapbooking. You'd be surprised at the things you can find at garage sales. My mom swears by them, and every year she surprises me with one of a kind, vintage items. Now if only you didn't have to wake up at the crack of dawn...

Anyways, hope everyone has a great day!

Follow on Bloglovin


1 comment:

  1. Wow, amazing outfit! The clutch is really a great find, and those pants are beyond gorgeous!

    All the best from a new followers,
    xo Kate
    http://cinnamonflavouredvoid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete