Wednesday 22 May 2013

Chevron Dress with a Pop of Pink




Dress: Forever 21 (similar here & here) | Shoes: Forever 21 (similar here & here)
Bag: Danier Leather (similar here & here) Belt: Joe Fresh (similar here)
Sunglasses: Forever 21 | Lipstick: MAC Girl About Town

Hi everyone! Just a quick hello as I have a busy day ahead! I found this dress last season at Forever 21 and I have never really had the chance to wear it! I remembered they paired it with a hot pink bag (photographic memory), and of course I couldn't resist doing the same. I love outfits that have unexpected combinations - and this one was right up my alley!
Follow on Bloglovin



2 comments:

  1. Love the design of your dress! xx
    http://littlebloomingflowers.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is great, love the print :) x

    ReplyDelete