Saturday 11 May 2013

Persian Pickles








Top: Ann Taylor (similar here) | Pants: Ann Taylor | Shoes: Bottega Veneta
Bangles: Forever 21 (similar here) | Bag: Coach (similar here) | Sunglasses: Coach

What is a Persian Pickle you ask? Some may say its 'slang' for the paisley motif. I didn't make that up, I swear. I considered naming this blog post Yellow Paisley, but I thought 'Persian Pickles' sounded way cooler.


While I never owned anything paisley I was immediately drawn to these pants from Ann Taylor. I loved the fun, yellow design. Nothing says spring and sunshine quite like yellow. Plus, Ann Taylor has petite sizing. Being short, I often find it hard to find pants that aren't too long or tops that don't fit like dresses. Ann Taylor has a great selection of petite items so I end up making alot of my purchases there. Anyways, this blog post was really meant to be focused on the shoes! How amazing are these? I saw them on a fellow blogger, Wendy's Lookbook, and I immediately had to have them! Now that the snow has melted in Calgary I don't have worry about ruining these bad boys when I'm out and about. Plus, I'm a sucker for anything with bows. I'd say about a third of my shoe collection consists of shoes with bow decals. I can't wait to style these with different ensembles. I have to say these are definitely my favorite shoes right now. I love the pale yellow, a welcome change from a classic black or nude heel.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. The yellow of the outfit really pops againsts the blues in the background! Visually striking. I love the pattern clash, I'm a big fan of that :) xx

    ReplyDelete