Monday 6 May 2013

Things I love...

Hi everyone! I decided to dedicate this post to things I am currently loving and some other random photos that I fancy. I hope they inspire you! Enjoy!

I have to say one of my favorite colors to wear right now is yellow. Thats why I just had to buy this yellow envelope clutch from RiverIsland.

The IPhone case is from GrandaStyle on Etsy They have many different styles and colors. I loved this pink Miss Dior perfume bottle.


And as you may already know, I have a love affair with anything decorated in hearts. I got these Toms off their American website, and sadly they did not offer them on the Canadian site. After contacting many different Tom's representatives to see if they would ever come to Canada I was only left heartbroken. And then I came across a seller on Etsy who was willing to purchase these shoes for me and then ship them to my home in Canada! And who says there aren't any nice people left in this world? I must have thanked her about a thousand times because I couldn't believe she would be so kind as to do this for me! Needless to say these shoes definitely brighten up my day. You can view her shop on Etsy @ BekasBargains She paints any custom design you want - flowers, superheros, you name it!



How adorable is this make-up bag and mirror compact from Forever 21?! You can find your own set here and here. While I adore anything decorated in hearts, I also totally dig anything with dog patterns on it. I have a sweater covered in miniature poodles that I can't wait to bring out come the fall. Tacky? Maybe. But I love it.


Heart shaped whoopie pies? Yes please! Recipe found here. Easy and delicious! Plus they're heart shaped so you can't go wrong.


Loving gold bracelets these days. Can you say arm party?

 

I received this book as a Christmas gift last year from my parents. They must have known that I have an addiction to shoes. As if the shoes spilling from my closet into the hallway isn't clue enough. Its a great read for anyone interested in the history of shoe design. It features 60 of the most iconic shoe styles. A must have for any shoe lover like myself. You can purchase it here.


And as always, a girl can never have too many perfume bottles. Depending on my mood I go back and forth between them. Sometimes I'm feeling a little Chanel, and other days its Gucci. This is about half of my collection so lets hope I can use them all before the go 'off'. Does that happen? I guess I'll have to let you know. Whats your favorite perfume? 


Here are some of my favorite beauty brands (MAC, Benefit, Nars to name a few). My mom got this makeup bag from Clinique when they had their bonus days a few months ago. You spend a certain amount of money and they give you a whole bag full of sample sized beauty products! Naturally, I had to borrow this because its just so darn pretty. Plus it came with a miniature bag inside, where I keep all my bobby pins and hair elastics. When you live on the go like I do (travelling between home, work, and boyfriends) you need to be organized!


And last but not least, who doesn't love purple flowers? 


“Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop.” - Unknown (source here)


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: