Wednesday 29 May 2013

Wild Side





Top: Ann Taylor | Coat: River Island (similar here & here) | Pants: Forever 21
Bag: Forever 21 (similar here & here) | Shoes: Forever 21 (similar here, love these)
Bracelet: Costa Blanca (similar here) Ring: Gifted (similar here, love this) | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

This top is another one of my many Ann Taylor purchases as of recently. While I absolutely adore Forever 21  - alot of  their items feel a little young for me. Sigh. Hot pink sequined short shorts? I like Ann Taylor because not only can a mid-twenty something woman find great items that are young and trendy - so can my mom (age not to be disclosed :p). We even bought the same pair of pants a while ago - I've worn them on my blog already. Can you guess which ones? Plus, how beautiful is Kate Hudson in Ann Taylor's latest campaign?
Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment