Tuesday 14 May 2013

Pink Polka Dots & Geo Print Jacket







Jacket: Forever 21 | Pants: Gap | Necklace: Forever 21 | Shoes: Forever 21
Clutch: H&M | Nail Polish: OPI I'm Indi-a Mood for Love


I am absolutely loving this outfit! It was inspired by another fellow blogger at The Fancy Pants Report. It was Kate that initially attracted me to the art of blogging. She was so kind when I contacted her regarding advice for starting up a new blog. I now follow her religiously, and she remains at the top of my list for best dressed bloggers! As you can see, my attraction to patterned pants continues. And while I love a traditional denim jacket, this geometric print number was just calling my name. I love mixing patterns, and I thought this was such a perfect combination. Thanks for the inspiration Kate!



Follow on Bloglovin


1 comment:

  1. I think I need those wedges in my life!! So pretty and the eye is drawn to them. Might be because I am shoe addict and polkadot addict haha. Such a lovely outfit altogether :) xx

    ReplyDelete