Wednesday 8 May 2013

Coral Swag





Anyways, I'm loving these pants from The Gap! They also have a dress in this print which is adorable too. The different shades mean you can wear them with a whole multitude of colors. I chose orange/coral because next to purple's those are my favorite. I stuck to a similar color family so as not to distract from the busy pattern on the bottom half. I chose the neutral clutch so I could play with bright colors throughout the rest of my outfit. I can't wait to style these pants again! Bright neon yellow pumps? Oh the possibilities...






Top: Miss Selfridge | Bottom: Gap (on sale!) | Clutch: Aldo (cute one here)
Shoes: Nordstrom | Jewelry: Stella and dot renegade bracelet, Happy wrist by Itchelita,  Junghwa heart bracelet, SeoulLittle heart rings, MinneGrace heart friendship bracelet, Fossil watch (similar here) | Sunglasses: Coach

One of my teenage patients the other night used the word 'swaggy' during one of our conversations . Being out of the loop when it comes to teenage slang I was left wondering - what the heck does swaggy mean? After doing some intense research on urban dictionary I was enlightened.

Swaggy - Having swag. Being able to portray swag in the way a person walks, talks and dresses.
(Urban Dictionary)

I have to say, this may be one of my new favorite terms. Plus, how cool would I look if I could bust out the term swaggy to one of my teenage patients? Or maybe I would just get a look of sympathy. I'll let you know.    

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment