Friday 24 May 2013

Never A Wrong Time For Polka Dots





Sweater: Forever 21 (similar here & here & here) | Jeans: Forever 21
Neck Collar: The Bay (similar here) | Shoes: Payless (similar here, LOVE these) | Clutch: Ann Taylor

I love this neck collar I got for Christmas last year from my mom! How genius! It adds a little something to whatever outfit I choose to pair it with. I actually have two of them, both gifts, as I can never seem to find them anywhere! My mom actually tried to make me one, but they were just too difficult and timely. 

These shoes I purchased from Payless back when I was in high school (8 years ago, but who's counting?), and they have managed to stand the test of time! I love pointy toed heels, and thankfully they never really go out of style. 

Also if you are feeling so inclined, please nominate me for the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards with Next here or by clicking the pink badge on the right! My blog has only been around for about a month or so, so you can nominate me for Best New Fashion Blog and/or Best Newcomer. Thanks guys! ^_^

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful outfit...I like your blog.;)
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Hope you visit my blog again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute outfit! love the color-block clutch and sweater. love forever 21. thanks for commenting on my blog

    Kiki Simone
    http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete