Saturday 18 May 2013

New Haircut


Hi everyone! So after looking through old pictures I decided that yes, I like my hair better shorter! While I would love to have long thick hair, that just won't happen for me! I've tried growing my hair out, and I just can't do it. So yesterday I went to my hairdresser, Beverly, down at Influence Salon! All the bloggers I religiously follow have long, beautiful hair - but I'm happy to stand out in the crowd! Karlie Kloss in the new Victoria secret commercial? She looks AMAZING. I'm so happy to see an angel with a short cut. So kudos to her!

I've been going to my hairdresser Beverley for years now, and I don't know what I would do without her! I love how I can just go in, give her a brief idea of what I want and she just does it. I have complete trust in her which is so important to have with your hairdresser. For any of you living in Calgary, I would highly recommend Bev and this salon! Influence was founded by Wendy Belanger, and in 2012 Wendy was named Alberta Hairstylist of the year!

Follow on Bloglovin




No comments:

Post a Comment