Thursday 16 May 2013

Monochrome: Nudes & Creams








Top:  Zara (similar here) | Pants: Dynamite (another version here)
Shoes: Payless (old) (similar here) | Bag: Coach | Necklace: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Forever 21 (other great ones here)

Hi everyone! One of my favorite trends this season is monochromatic colors. Head to toe pink, yellow, orange - you name it. This time I chose nudes/creams - I've been loving neutral palette's lately. This trend is especially great for shorter gals like myself. Wearing clothing all in the same color family can lengthen your frame and make you appear taller. And if your short like me, you will do anything to appear taller! I'm also loving the cutout trend this spring, and this top from Zara was perfect!
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I adore this top!! Great outfit :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful!! i love everything about it!! xx
    http://littlebloomingflowers.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty outfit!

    X Esther / http://www.my-confashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete